- Check-in is from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Arrivals after 9:00 pm are subject to a $25 late fee. If you know will be late, please let us know in advance.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- You must reserve your room with a credit card. However, your credit card will not be charged until you arrive.
- Payment in full is due upon arrival. We accept credit card, cash, or checks (issued by a U.S. bank).
- In most cases, you may cancel your reservation within 48 hours of your scheduled check-in without penalty. If you cancel after that time, you will be charged for one night. At certain busy times such as Patriot's Day, any cancellations made prior to one week of your scheduled check-in will be charged a penalty. Guests making reservations during these busy times will be informed in advance of the cancellation policy.
- We cannot always guarantee that we can place guests in the room selected during reservation. On the rare occasion that we cannot honor a room selection, we will do our best to accommodate guests in a comparable room.
- We charge a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- We cannot provide overnight lodging for more than two weeks to any individual or family.
- Unaccompanied minors are not permitted to stay at Walker Center.
- There is no smoking on Walker Center campus.
Each of our Walker House suites has two rooms and a private bath.
Guest House Room-Sets
We often have rooms available in our guest houses, when not being used for conferences or retreats. Each room-set offers a private bath.
We have a limited number of single rooms in Walker House, with shared hallway baths.