The Walker Center provides welcoming gathering spaces for groups seeking a venue for open discussion, contemplation, and programs involving peace and social justice.
We typically service nonprofit and faith-based organizations, but we invite all organizations and groups to inquire about our spaces. All Are Welcome Here.
Group Rentals at Walker Have Access to:
- Meeting space for day conferences and overnight retreats for up to 60 people.
- Break-out space for small groups.
- Overnight accommodations in two private group houses.
- Breakfast included for overnight guests and other meals and snacks available upon request. Learn more about lunch and dinner options.
- A dedicated host to attend to any last-minute needs.
- Amenities such as free WiFi, parking, and use of a projector, screen, and easels.
Our facilities host day, overnight, or multi-night options with space for up to 60 people. Guests may choose specific spaces based on availability.
Rates vary. Please inquire for Full Day (up to 8 hours), Partial Day (up to 4 hours), and Multi-Day rentals.