- Check-in is from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Arrivals after 9:00 pm are subject to a $25 late fee. If you know will be late, please let us know in advance.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- You must reserve your room with a credit card. However, your credit card will not be charged until you arrive.
- Payment in full is due upon arrival. We accept credit card, cash, or checks (issued by a U.S. bank).
- In most cases, you may cancel your reservation within 48 hours of your scheduled check-in without penalty. If you cancel after that time, you will be charged for one night. At certain busy times such as Patriot's Day, any cancellations made prior to one week of your scheduled check-in will be charged a penalty. Guests making reservations during these busy times will be informed in advance of the cancellation policy.
- We cannot always guarantee that we can place guests in the room selected during reservation. On the rare occasion that we cannot honor a room selection, we will do our best to accommodate guests in a comparable room.
- We charge a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- We cannot provide overnight lodging for more than two weeks to any individual or family.
- There is no smoking on Walker Center campus.
Each of our suites has two rooms and a private bath.
We have two single rooms with shared hallway baths.